9510 Dragonclaw Columbia MD 21046
Home: (301) 617-3889 – Cell: (301) 821-0556 – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Graphic artist and creative producer skilled in a variety of mediums, with outstanding organization and prioritization skills when completing time-critical projects and more than 5 years’ experience with Photoshop as well as other Adobe applications.
Fast learning, Hardworking and determined. Will get the job done as efficiently as possible while maintaining a solid work ethic.
|· Computer Assisted Design (CAD)
· Conceptual Thinker
· Corporate Design
|· Advanced Typography Knowledge
· Photo Enhancing
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe InDesign
|12/05/2008||Cashier & Customer service clerk
Harris Teeter– Columbia, MD, USA
Cashier, and responsible for the maintenance of the physical appearance and wellbeing of the entire store.
· The design and production of the stores monthly birthday/anniversary poster.
· Acted as lead customer service clerk, overseeing the training and orientation for all new employees
· The one regularly called upon to do the odd and often undesirable jobs around the store.
|2006-2014||Councilor & Commissioner
Holcomb Valley Scout Ranch– Big Bear, CA
Oversight and responsibility of youths from ages 12-22 while supervising and instructing in activities such as: Hiking, Horseback riding, Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, ATV Operation, as well as shotgun, archery & Riffle shooting. In all of these activities actively focused on educating in safety and responsibility while at the same time providing a fun stimulating environment for the youths to grow and learn
· Earned Eagle Scout in Nairobi Kenya.
· While having complete ownership I successfully trained and lead mountain bike and ATV programs at different camps.
|(working towards)Bachelor of Arts: Digital Media Art
Howard Community College– Columbia, MD, USA
Experimental Design, 3D Design, Photoshop, Drawing 1&2, Painting, Art history.
|2014-2015||Bowie State University- Bowie, MD, USA
Argument & Research, Visual Communication,